Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Celestial Seasonings- I'm a Winner!!



I always have a box of tea bags on my desk at work,
(currently it's the Fruit Tea Sampler),
and I always have a box or two in my cabinet at home.
(Big Fan of the Green Tea and anything fruity!) 

Tea comforts me, relaxes me, and de-stresses me.

Fruit Tea SamplerAuthentic Green Tea



So, I was on Facebook, and  was referred by
and her sister in law Tia, (Tia's Super Savings and Freebies) 
 that Celestial Seasonings was hosting a give-away! 

All that you had to do was become a fan, and like their Facebook page.
 Join the page HERE and tell them that Angie sent you to their page!!
(I don't get anything for this..just want them to know that you heard about them from me!!)

So, I became a fan...why wouldn't I..I love the product..and guess what????

This was posted on their page,



"Congrats to the winners from yesterday's giveaway -- Chelsie Cortez, Oscar Lozano, Patti Kirk, and Angie Maas. Please send your mailing address and favorite teas to facebook@hain-celestial.com to claim your winnings (1 case of tea)! Thank you to everyone for your comments yesterday!"


YAY me!!!  
A late Birthday present of something that destresses me, and comforts me!!
WINNER!!!

I requested a mixed case..hopefully they can do this for me..I want to try all of the varieties..if not, I asked for this... Tropic of Strawberry...I can't wait!!
Strawberry, coconut, and Pineapple..Oh my!!

Tropic of Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment