Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So many projects...So not enough time!

Here's a sneak peak at a couple of "projects" that I'm working on (with the help of Scott) right now.

I-must-stop-going-to yard sales-
and Goodwill until I finish the stuff that I have!!

Project #1
I got this decopauge (spelling??) urn at a Church rummage Sale for $1
I love the shape, so I'm working on cleaning it up to paint
What a nightmare this is! It's got stickers decopauged on faux paint (3 layers) and a sealer covering it all

I've been soaking it in hot soapy water trying to get the stickers loose enough to peal off. I think I need to invest in Goof off!



Project #2
The Master Bedroom

It's Boring white walls, with no molding around the windows or floor, has bad lighting, an ugly ceiling fan and is REALLY REALLY small.

We have never painted the Master Bedroom in the 7 years that we've been in our house.
I can't wait to reveal the finished look!!

Here's one of the "before" pics of our headboard..




Project #3
The Family Room Shelf

This will be faboulous when IF it gets finished. I have a "vision" for the completed/decorated project.
I just hope that we don't kill each other until after it's finished and I can show it to people!


I figured if I posted these projects on the blog, I'd have to finish them right?

I don't want to leave you all in suspense too long!!


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about having a lot of projects to finish, I feel the same way. I bet goof off or goo gone would really work on those tough stickers. Thanks for taking a moment to stop by my blog and comment.

    ReplyDelete