Friday, May 27, 2011

Inspiration Becoming Reality

I love Magazines! Esp. Decorating Magazines, and Catalogs.

But, I just don't have the room to keep all of them, or the finances to pay for all of the "pretty things."

I made a STYLE binder, where I have clippings and pictures organized
 (or just thrown in there with hopes to be organized one day)
 of design ideas, furniture, accessories, Holiday decor, etc.
If I had the space, I'd keep all of my magazines, but the truth is, I have a small home with limited storage.

The only catalogs/magazines that I do not part with are Christmas issues. I think that I have Pottery Barn catalogs from the late 90's!

I was looking through my binder recently, and pulled out a couple of items that I really want. I've been on a mission to find similiar items at reasonable prices.

For the Basement-
PB Found Tennis Racket

For the Family Room-
PB Found Soda Crates

For the Dining Room-
Temple Boxes
Crate and Barrel Temple Boxes $69.99 and Up
(No longer available)

For E's Bedroom/Desk-
Carolina Swivel Chair




I've been pretty successful so far... Wait until you see what I've come up with!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment