Thursday, March 17, 2011

Have a Lucky Day Today!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

(Subway art courtesy of eighteen25)


I think this little guy is pretty cute!
(That thing under his moustache is supposed to be a pipe, but the photo is a weird angle)


I made this leprechaun out of a toilet paper roll and scrap paper last night while watching Million Dollar Listings.
Have you seen this show?

The realtor was 26 years old and sold a house for 16.5 M-I-L-L-I-O-N Dollars
(That's right, say it again, with your best Dr. Evil voice while putting your pinkie finger on your bottom lip)

16.5 MILLLLLLL      ION          Dollars!

Did I mention that the buyers paid Cash for the property?
Did I also mention that the 26 year old realtor made over $450,000 in commission??

I'd say that both parties involved are LUCKY!!

(I on the other hand felt pretty lucky that my toilet paper roll and scrap paper turned into something kinda cute!- Not lucky like I just had 16 million dollars in cash to pay for a home, or lucky like I just showed a house to a client's rep, and sold it site unseen and made $400K for a days work....But lucky all the same!)

I wish you LUCK for today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment