Friday, March 25, 2011

Mail- the kind that shows up in a "real" Mailbox

 

I love getting mail!
I love all types of mail! (Except bills)
 I love coming home opening my mail box and finding envelopes with
 "my" name on it!
 I especially love unexpected mail.

When I got home from work yesterday I had a lot of mail!
A couple of bills (Boo!),
a new Mini Boden Catalog (love Boden),
a Baby shower invitation,
a "thinking of you" card
(very random- and very LOVED-thank you, you know who you are even though you are not a follower on my blog, and I think that you may still read it- STALKER!),
a box from WALMART (What the heck?),
and a box from Valspar!

(OMG, how many times can I possibly type "mail?")

I don't typically shop at Walmart, so I had no idea what could be in the box! My dogs seemed to be overly helpful while I opened the package, to find sample Dog biscuits and a $1.00 coupon for the product!
Yay me, I love freebies more then I love mail. So to get a freebie in the mail= Winner!!

The dog treats are very cool..
1) Because it was a free treat for my 4 legged babies
 2) Because it was a breath freshening bone, and my pups def have bad breath, 3) It was shaped like a star- cool!
 4)It came with a coupon,
and
5) I don't recall requesting it!!



I also received my Free Valspar Paint Sample Kit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment